The IEEE International Symposium on On-Line Testing and Robust System explores emerging trends and novel concepts related to all aspects of the robustness of microelectronic circuits and systems.
After several requests, the paper submission deadline has been extended to April 14th, 2021. However, to help the organizers and have a quicker review process we ask the authors to start registering the paper in the system as soon as possible
The 2021 edition of IOLTS will be an online virtual interactive live event.
The program includes keynotes, scientific paper presentations and special sessions.
Given the unique opportunity of reaching the worldwide community through a virtual event registration rate for authors and attendees will be 50 EUR and it will be free of charge for Students.
The best accepted papers of IOLTS 2021 will be invited to submit extended versions for an IEEE TDMR special issue dedicated to IOLTS 2021 and Robust System Design
You are invited to participate and submit your contributions to IOLTS’21. The areas of interest include (but are not limited to) the following topics:
- Dependable system design
- Dependable Computer Architectures
- Design for Reliability approaches for Low-Power
- Cross-layer reliability approaches
- Fault-Tolerant and Fail-Safe systems
- Functional safety
- Self-Test and Self-Repair
- Self-Healing design
- Self-Regulating design
- Self-Adapting design
- Reliability issues of Low-Power Design
- Robustness evaluation
- Quality, yield, reliability and lifespan issues in nanometer technologies
- Variability, Aging, EMI, and Radiation Effects in nanometer technologies
- On-line testing techniques for digital, analog and mixed-signal circuits
- Self-checking circuits and coding theory
- On-line monitoring of current, temperature, process variations, and aging
- Power density and overheating issues in nanometer technologies
- Field Diagnosis, Maintainability, and Reconfiguration
- Design for Security
- Fault-based attacks and counter measures
- Design for Robustness for automotive, railway, avionics, space, large industrial applications, IT infrastructure, cloud computing, and wired, cellular and satellite communications
- CAD for robust circuits design